Locally owned & operated waste hauler is looking for a fun, energetic person to join our Team! We are currently hiring for a full time Accountant. Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks is Required.
Duties would include (but not limited to):
• A/R – process client invoicing and payments
• A/P – Create and track bills and liabilities; process payments, review and audit expense reports, coordinate expenses with managers
• Payroll – Prepare and process payroll
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
• Adjusting journal entries
• Preparation of financial statements
• Manage and process business monthly/yearly insurance policies
• HR duties; Manage and process health insurance, employment verification, 401k filings, forms, census
• Provide various clerical and administrative support to management as requested
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Knowledge and experience with bookkeeping processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize accounting tasks
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to interface with staff and management
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Problem solving skills with ability to work through accounting challenges
We are a fast-paced company that holds customer service to the highest of standards.
This is a full-time position. M-F 8am-5pm. Pay DOE, Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Accident & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match up to 3%, Holiday Pay & Vacation Pay
Please email resume to be considered for this position.
Equal opportunity employer. Veteran owned business.