Come work at the beautiful Copper Horse Restaurant inside of Bozeman Yellowstone Airport! Copper Horse boasts a stunning view of the Bridger Mountains! We are looking for a full time Assistant Manager to join our team! Management experience valued, but willing to train the right person. Must be willing to work four 10 hour shifts a week. Are you a friendly and hardworking individual who wants to be a part of an amazing team? This job is for you! We value our team and offer excellent opportunities for advancement.
· Overseeing restaurant staff performance
· Provide assistance and guidance when needed
· Ensuring customers have great dining experience
· Resetting dining areas and kitchen
· Verifying kitchen and dining areas supply needs and placing orders
· Harmonize communication between front end and back end staff
· Extensive restaurant experience front or heart of house
· Hard worker
· Team player
· Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
· Must be 16 Years of age and able to pass an FBI background check.
Why join our team?
· Free Meals
· Free Parking at the airport
· Health benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accident Insurance , Employee Assistance Program
· Pet insurance
· Simple IRA
· Holiday Bonus Pay
· Paid Vacations
· 50% off Associate Discount at Montana Gift Corral
· Associate Incentive Pay
· No cap on your pay
Please send resumes to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or stop by for a walk in interview! Walk in interviews take place Monday through Friday from 9am-11am at the Bistro on the main level of the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport. There is free one hour parking, or we will validate. Let an associate on duty know that you are there for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
COPPER HORSE RESTAURANT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER