House Attendant/Shuttle Driver
Full time and Part time positions
Summary: The house attendant/Shuttle driver responsibilities include maintaining the appearance of the exterior and interior public areas of the hotel, transporting guests to and from the airport, cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions, delivering service items to guest rooms upon request and light maintenance.
“At the Town Pump Hotel Group we are committed to providing genuine hospitality from genuine people who are committed to providing comfort and service.”
Job Specifications (Qualifications)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The shuttle driver is to safely transport guests to and from the airport in a friendly and courteous manner. This position also provides luggage assistance and hotel information to guests.
- Shuttle driver is to assist in maintaining, service and clean the shuttle interior and exterior.
- Cleans all public areas of the hotel.
- Maintain the exterior of the hotel and surrounding area to include weed removal, keeping sidewalks and parking lot clear and clean of debris and snow, removing trash and garbage
- Clean and maintain meeting room and equipment.
- Setup and service meeting room as set forth in meeting room setup sheets.
- Delivering items to guest rooms upon request and assigned by front desk.
- Light Maintenance in guest rooms and public areas.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Town Pump attendance standards, as required by scheduling.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Town Pump Hotel Group standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
- Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25 – 50 lbs.
You can find more information at: http://jobs.townpump.com/
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change, (for example, in the event of emergencies, or changes in personnel, workload, or technical development).