Rocky Mountain Bank seeking a Full-Time Universal Banker to join our team in Bozeman!
The Universal Banker role is responsible for providing an exceptional in-branch customer experience by handling every customer need including teller transactions, sales and service. This individual will work with the banking team in attaining banking center goals and constantly striving to improve the profitability of the banking center.
The Universal Banker’s role is meant for those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates a teller window regularly to meet the needs of the banking center.
- Maintains an acceptable Cash Over and Short account per the bank policy guidelines.
- Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and actively participates in the referral program and strives to meet goal (as determined by individual bank).
- Follow up with prospects and current customers to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
- Maintains a detailed level of knowledge on retail products and services and a conversational knowledge of non-retail products (e.g., mortgage, insurance, wealth management)
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED plus 1-3 years customer service experience
- Cash handling & high quality customer service experience required
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members